This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
8 Designs for Knitting: Free Patterns for Beginners and Easy Knitting Stashbusters
How To Knit Fingerless Gloves
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"This is the simplified version of my very popular Knitted Owl Fingerless Gloves pattern. I realized that not everyone may want owls on their gloves. Also, that they may want a thinner, more delicate version that works great with shade yarns. The pattern uses lightweight yarn and is knitted in the round on three needles. They are seamless with no scratchy or lumpy seams. A great project if you have yarn left over from another previously finished knitting project."
Knitting Needle Size6 or 4 mm
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
- yarn holder
- tapestry needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
The Sunshine Seed Stitch Dishcloth is a super simple pattern that results in a pretty washcloth you can use to brighten up a bathroom… Continue reading: "Sunshine Seed Stitch Dishcloth"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Dahlia Beanie
- Mermaid Bulky Knit Beanie
- Little Lamb Lovey Pattern
- Bluecuff Knitted Slippers
- Mosaic Tiles Hat
- Cancun Top - My Version
- Christmas Santa Ear Flaps Hat Toque
- Basic Ankle Socks
- Chevron Striped Moccasin Slippers
- Knitting Stitch #19
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You