New Favorites from Lion Brand: 15 Free Knitting Patterns for Scarves, Afghans and More
Cuddly Quick Knit Throw Blanket
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"This beautiful striped throw blanket is so easy to make and works up really quickly on large needles! It's perfect for a beginner or for someone experienced who wants a really easy knit. The super bulky yarn works up into a squishy and lovely texture. This also makes a great stash buster project as you can use various super bulky yarns together to create the beautiful striping effect. Enjoy this easy and quick knitting project today!"
Knitting Needle Size19 or 15 mm
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Interested in knitting a baby blanket? Check out this Easy Baby Blanket
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Honey Chocolate Cowl
- Senna Summer Sweater Knitting Pattern
- 56 Baby Girl Knitting Patterns
- What Does the Fox Say? 14 Free Fox Patterns to Knit
- Rhombus Weave Hat
- 10 Free Knitting Patterns for Dogs
- Tiny Mouse Knitting Pattern
- Lucilu Slippers Shoes Knitting Pattern
- Chevron Seed Stitch Soap Sack
- Tiny Bamboo Knit Soap Sack
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You