Triangles Baby Blanket
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"This is a lovely - totally reversible - baby blanket. And it is surprisingly easy to knit. This pattern is suitable for a boy or girl Each Blanket Requires: DK yarn (around 100g for the 18” size, 250g for the 24.5” size, and around 380g for the 30” size) 4mm and 4.5mm needles This would b a great gift for any new baby - and a really welcome baby-shower gift. Easy to make in the colour of your choice - and so cute ! "
Knitting Needle Size6 or 4 mm, 7 or 4.5 mm
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
This Sweet and Simple Knit Baby Hat pattern is absolutely adorable and would make the perfect gift for any brand new baby. Available… Continue reading: "Sweet and Simple Knit Baby Hat"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- What Can I Knit With 600 Yards of Yarn?
- Sunset Blanket
- Brown Sheep Lanaloft Yarn
- Extended Triangle Wrap
- Sophia's Knit Blanket
- Easy Knit Scarf
- Gentle Swells
- Easy To Knit Slippers
- What Can I Knit With 500 Yards of Yarn?
- Cable Knit Slippers For Childen And Adults
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You