Triangles Baby Blanket
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"This is a lovely - totally reversible - baby blanket. And it is surprisingly easy to knit. This pattern is suitable for a boy or girl Each Blanket Requires: DK yarn (around 100g for the 18” size, 250g for the 24.5” size, and around 380g for the 30” size) 4mm and 4.5mm needles This would b a great gift for any new baby - and a really welcome baby-shower gift. Easy to make in the colour of your choice - and so cute ! "
Knitting Needle Size6 or 4 mm, 7 or 4.5 mm
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You