New Favorites from Lion Brand: 15 Free Knitting Patterns for Scarves, Afghans and More
Princess Dress Blanket
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
This beautiful free knitting pattern for a princess dress blanket is a great way to make a treasured knit dress blanket for your child's favorite character. This princess dress blanket is made in a circular style, so your child can use it as a blanket when she's younger and as an outfit for dress up when she gets a bit older.
You definitely do not want to miss the opportunity to create a fun and functional princess dress blanket knitting pattern. Your little one will surely squeal with delight when she sees the finished product. In fact, she may never take it off!
From the blogger: "This beautiful Dress Blanket was designed with your Little Princess in mind. Make it to match her favorite princess movie, or just use her favorite colors. She’s sure to adore this fun and fancy blanket either way! This Dress Blanket Pattern comes in either a knit or a crochet version. They’re circular style so they can be used as blankets while girls are small, and dress up clothes when they get a little bigger. The girls who came over to model these blankets for me (ages 9&11) loved using them both ways! This free dress blanket pattern features worsted (4) weight yarn (I used Knit Picks Brava Worsted) and size 6.0mm (J/10) crochet hook for the crochet version or size 5.5mm (US9) circular knitting needles."
Knitting Needle Size9 or 5.5 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Looking for even more trendy knitting patterns? Be sure to check out the Mermaid Knitted Sack Blanket
Who is your favorite fairy tale princess?
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Seitenstreifen Socks
- Flat Knit Swirl Hat
- Morning Glory Shawl
- How to Knit Staggered Slip Stitch
- Decorative Cast On Tutorial
- Pretty Pink Fashion Fur Shrug for Girls
- How to Knit with Multiple Types of Yarn
- Easy Striped and Ribbed Knit Shrug
- How to Knit Super Fast Lace
- How to Knit Chevron Stripes
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You