New Favorites from Lion Brand: 15 Free Knitting Patterns for Scarves, Afghans and More
Princess Dress Blanket
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
This beautiful free knitting pattern for a princess dress blanket is a great way to make a treasured knit dress blanket for your child's favorite character. This princess dress blanket is made in a circular style, so your child can use it as a blanket when she's younger and as an outfit for dress up when she gets a bit older.
You definitely do not want to miss the opportunity to create a fun and functional princess dress blanket knitting pattern. Your little one will surely squeal with delight when she sees the finished product. In fact, she may never take it off!
From the blogger: "This beautiful Dress Blanket was designed with your Little Princess in mind. Make it to match her favorite princess movie, or just use her favorite colors. She’s sure to adore this fun and fancy blanket either way! This Dress Blanket Pattern comes in either a knit or a crochet version. They’re circular style so they can be used as blankets while girls are small, and dress up clothes when they get a little bigger. The girls who came over to model these blankets for me (ages 9&11) loved using them both ways! This free dress blanket pattern features worsted (4) weight yarn (I used Knit Picks Brava Worsted) and size 6.0mm (J/10) crochet hook for the crochet version or size 5.5mm (US9) circular knitting needles."
Knitting Needle Size9 or 5.5 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Looking for even more trendy knitting patterns? Be sure to check out the Mermaid Blanket Pattern
Who is your favorite fairy tale princess?
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Patchwork Chunky Knit Blanket Pattern
- Simple Striped Seed Stitch Afghan
- Wonderful Big Stitch Throw
- 13 Knitted Blankets and Throws
- Year-Round Comfort: 16 Knitted Blanket Patterns for Every Season
- Country Cottage Blanket
- Albie Knit Blanket
- Stormy Weather Blanket
- Heavenly Ivory Throw
- Essential Effortless Afghan
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Ginger Basket Shawlette
- Sade's Onesie
- Double Layer Reversible Knit Hat
- Cabled Christmas Stockings
- Dusky Sky Hat
- Easter Eggs - Straight Needles
- Gingham Baby Blanket
- 10 Romantic Knitting Patterns
- Cozy Cables Throw Blanket Knitting Pattern
- Glacier Cowl
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You