This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
New Favorites from Lion Brand: 15 Free Knitting Patterns for Scarves, Afghans and More
- see all comments
"This is the 8th or 9th dead link I've hit this morning trying to look at the patterns from one newsletter, i can only presume that the person putting the newsletter together does not have time to check and verify the links."
"New pattern, first time I've seen a picture of it on this site. Unfortunately, there is a problem with the link, when you click on it you receive an "oops" message, that the pattern is no longer available."
"Not sure why you would leave your comment on an entirely different pattern but anyway, the pattern actually specifies and gives step by step instructions on what the chain 5 is- (Bring st back to left-hand needle. K1) 5 times Chain 5 made. Bring st back to left-hand needle. K4tog. Rep from to last 2 (3-1) st(s). Chain 5. Bring st back to left-hand needle. K3 (4-2) tog. Fasten off."
Chunky Arm Knit Ribbed Blanket
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Click here to view your Knitting Patterns.
"This simple ribbed pattern blanket adds luxury to any space. Lush and cozy you will adore this blanket for years to come. Simply follow the step-by-step instructions using 10 skeins of Wool & The Gang's Crazy Sexy Wool in Sherpa Blue (89 yards each, 100% wool) for a generously sized 48” x 62” blanket big enough for two underneath! The arm knitting makes it easy to complete in an afternoon, making it a stellar wedding or hostess gift."
Yarn Weight(7) Jumbo
- 10 skeins Wool & The Gang's Crazy Sexy Wool in Sherpa Blue, 89 yards each, 100% wool
Read NextCuddly Quick Knit Throw Blanket
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Jul 22, 2017
The downside of arm knit projects is that they have to use super bulky or chunky yarn to get the effect. This one uses Wool The Gangs Crazy Sexy Wool and calls for 10 skeins. Way outside my budget, so if I tried making this I'd have to substitute something else.
May 15, 2017
I've never arm knit a ribbing pattern before. I love this!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Easy No Sew Sweater
If you hate free knitting patterns for sweaters that feature tons of seaming and sewing, this is a great pattern to add to your… Continue reading: "Easy No Sew Sweater"
- Cuddly Quick Knit Throw Blanket
- Patchwork Chunky Knit Blanket Pattern
- Wandering Free Blanket Knitting Pattern
- 13 Knitted Blankets and Throws
- Chunky Arm Knit Ribbed Blanket
- Optic Blanket
- Country Cottage Blanket
- The Most Popular Patterns for Afghans: 16 Knit & Crochet Afghan Patterns from Lion Brand
- Wonderful Big Stitch Throw
- Pussy Foot Blanket
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Coastline Headband
- Round Dickey Pattern
- Grapes Sherbet Shawlette
- Ribbed Hat Pattern For Men And Women
- Watermelon Delights Shawl
- Byzantine Ribbed Stitch
- Nearly Seamless Cuffed Bootie Slippers For Adults
- Cobblestone Infinity Scarf
- Diagonal Basketweave Stitch
- Simple Snood
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You