New Favorites from Lion Brand: 15 Free Knitting Patterns for Scarves, Afghans and More
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
This Native Stripes Knit Blanket is a great blanket to make any time of year with it's bright festive colors! No need to wait for winter to make a beautiful and trendy blanket. This pattern is great for a beginner who is ready to try color changes, but doesn't want to worry about accompanying that colorwork with fancy stitching just yet. Even those beginning knitting can manage this simple garter stitch knitting pattern, so you have no excuse to not get started! Add some easy hues to your home.
Knitting Needle Size13 or 9 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Gauge0 stitches, 0 rows, 0 inches.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- 30 Easy Knit Sweater Patterns for Beginners
- Biscotte Yarns
- How to Knit Flowers: 39 Easy Knitting Patterns
- Salt And Pepper Cardigan
- 30 Merino Yarn Patterns to Knit
- Blanket Cardigan Knitting Pattern
- Dasha Baby Blanket
- Bert Baby Blanket
- Lake Isle Wrap
- 24 Bamboo Yarn Patterns to Knit
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You