This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"The Glacier cowl is a chic accessory to keep your neck warm. It is knit with a blend of merino wool and cotton, making it perfect for fall when the temperature is dropping outside. The cowl is knit in the round from bottom to top and it has no seams. The design of the cowl features a lace pattern- a combination of mock cables with yarn overs. The top and bottom borders are worked in 2x2 rib stitch."
Knitting Needle Size4 or 3.5 mm, 6 or 4 mm
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Read NextHiking Reindeer Cowl
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
This knit slipper pattern is so cozy and colorful. Using bright rainbow yarn, this free knitting pattern will teach you how to knit… Continue reading: "Rainbow Striped Knit Slipper Pattern"
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You