Two Ways Giant Knit Cowl
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"This trendy knit cowl can be made two different ways! Check out how by simply placing the buttons in different locations, you can make two different styles. Chunky knits are in style and are a lot of fun to make, as they work up quickly. This pattern is beginner friendly, so if you can knit and purl, this cowl will be a breeze! Pick your favorite colors and make these for quick and appreciated Christmas gifts!"
Knitting Needle Size13 or 9 mm
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- 11 Elegant Knit Triangle Shawl Patterns
- Ticking Stripe Wrap
- Lightweight Raglan Pullover
- Open Air Wrap
- Close Knit Washcloths
- Escaping a Knitting Rut: 15 Knitting Inspiration Ideas
- Simple and Clean Baby Dress
- Cotton Candy Cowl
- Drawstring Camisole
- Shiny and Soft Matte Wra
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You