We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Protect your hands from steaming hot coffee with this Double Seed Stitch Coffee Cozy. An easy DIY coffee cozy that is the perfect beginner knitting pattern, this project is so quick to work up! Whether you want to practice the double seed stitch or create a fun DIY gift idea, this cozy has it all. This project makes for a reusable DIY accessory that is so convenient!
From the Blogger: "Make this eco-friendly and reusable coffee cozy for your everyday coffee break! It's so much nicer than the cardboard ones you get at the coffee shop, and you can practice the double seed stitch (which creates a lovely texture). This is an easy project that works up quickly."
Knitting Needle Size6 or 4 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
The Sunshine Seed Stitch Dishcloth is a super simple pattern that results in a pretty washcloth you can use to brighten up a bathroom… Continue reading: "Sunshine Seed Stitch Dishcloth"
- Autumnal Knit Leaf
- 3 Last Minute Dishcloths
- Beginner Tea Cozy Knitting Pattern
- Garden Rose Tea Cozy
- Cookout Crafts: 30 Knit Dishcloth Patterns and More
- 31 Kitchen Knitting Patterns: Free Knit Dishcloth Patterns and More
- Linen Stitch Hand Towels
- Mod Knit Coasters
- Gray Days Knitted Mug Cozy
- Apple of My Eye Dishcloth
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You