This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
- see all comments
"Hi, I can't find the knitting pattern for this book, can I have it please?"
"With the page open, right click on your mouse, this will open a new window, in the new window scroll down to and click on print. That will take you to print review, in print preview change "all" to just the pages that the pattern is on and click print. Using the cut and copy feature to paste the document into another program for printing is actually a violation of international copyright laws, but printing directly from the page is permitted. Hope this helps someone. Happy knitting!"
"This is not a free pattern, so not sure why it is still featured on an "all free knitting" website."
Double Seed Stitch Coffee Cozy
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Click here to view your Knitting Patterns.
Protect your hands from steaming hot coffee with this Double Seed Stitch Coffee Cozy. An easy DIY coffee cozy that is the perfect beginner knitting pattern, this project is so quick to work up! Whether you want to practice the double seed stitch or create a fun DIY gift idea, this cozy has it all. This project makes for a reusable DIY accessory that is so convenient!
From the Blogger: "Make this eco-friendly and reusable coffee cozy for your everyday coffee break! It's so much nicer than the cardboard ones you get at the coffee shop, and you can practice the double seed stitch (which creates a lovely texture). This is an easy project that works up quickly."
Knitting Needle Size6 or 4 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
May 15, 2017
Love this! Recently got a new coffee cup, and it needs a cozy. Can't wait to try this pattern.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Sweet Peach Tasseled Hat
This darling knit baby hat pattern is not only an adorable accessory for a little boy or girl, but an easy project that will delight… Continue reading: "Sweet Peach Tasseled Hat"
- Cookout Crafts: 30 Knit Dishcloth Patterns and More
- 31 Kitchen Knitting Patterns: Free Knit Dishcloth Patterns and More
- Beginner Tea Cozy Knitting Pattern
- Be the Cure Knit Dishcloth
- Easy Colorful Egg Cozies
- Linen Stitch Hand Towels
- DIY Trivet Finger Knitting Pattern
- 3 Last Minute Dishcloths
- Mod Knit Coasters
- Giant Diamond Place Mats
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Waffle Stitch Pattern
- Stylish Cardigan With Colorful Stripes
- Unisex Winter Hat
- Spider Fingerless Gloves
- Waffle Stitch Kitchen Towel
- Free Knitting Pattern - Minimalist Round Toe Slippers
- Vertical Stripe Toque, Touque, Or Beanie Hat
- Turban Hat For Beginners
- Double Moss Stitch Dishcloth
- Easy Dishcloth
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You