We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Protect your hands from steaming hot coffee with this Double Seed Stitch Coffee Cozy. An easy DIY coffee cozy that is the perfect beginner knitting pattern, this project is so quick to work up! Whether you want to practice the double seed stitch or create a fun DIY gift idea, this cozy has it all. This project makes for a reusable DIY accessory that is so convenient!
From the Blogger: "Make this eco-friendly and reusable coffee cozy for your everyday coffee break! It's so much nicer than the cardboard ones you get at the coffee shop, and you can practice the double seed stitch (which creates a lovely texture). This is an easy project that works up quickly."
Knitting Needle Size6 or 4 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Beginner Tea Cozy Knitting Pattern
- Autumnal Knit Leaf
- 31 Kitchen Knitting Patterns: Free Knit Dishcloth Patterns and More
- Hemp Washcloth
- Double Seed Stitch Coffee Cozy
- Two Hour Potholders
- Linen Stitch Hand Towels
- Cookout Crafts: 30 Knit Dishcloth Patterns and More
- Mod Knit Coasters
- Simple Mitered Coaster
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Polar Bear Sweater
- What is Musk Ox Yarn? + 20 Qiviut Yarn Patterns
- Crown Jewel English Rib Hat
- Wriggly Cowl
- Garter Stitch Bias Top
- Yet Another Heart-shaped Potholder
- Wrap Me In Sunshine Shawl
- Coziest Cable Cardigan
- Broken Rib Hat
- What is Viscose Yarn? + 24 Knitting Patterns
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You