We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"If you've knitted for any lenght of time, you'll have quite a few leftovers and are wondering what to do with them. This pattern shows you how to mix different yarns of the same weight (fingering) - by using three colors at a time and changing them after each row. Some short row sections are included to make it a bit more interesting. The cowl is knitted flat, starting with a provisional CO and finished by grafting."
Knitting Needle Size4 or 3.5 mm
Yarn Weight(2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Ginger Basket Shawlette
- Sade's Onesie
- Double Layer Reversible Knit Hat
- Cabled Christmas Stockings
- Dusky Sky Hat
- Easter Eggs - Straight Needles
- Gingham Baby Blanket
- 10 Romantic Knitting Patterns
- Cozy Cables Throw Blanket Knitting Pattern
- Glacier Cowl
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You