We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"If you've knitted for any lenght of time, you'll have quite a few leftovers and are wondering what to do with them. This pattern shows you how to mix different yarns of the same weight (fingering) - by using three colors at a time and changing them after each row. Some short row sections are included to make it a bit more interesting. The cowl is knitted flat, starting with a provisional CO and finished by grafting."
Knitting Needle Size4 or 3.5 mm
Yarn Weight(2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
This Orange Cabled Knit Mittens Pattern is vibrant and full of style. With a bold, chunky cable knitting pattern, these knitted… Continue reading: "Orange Cabled Knit Mittens Pattern"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Luxurious Faux Fur Cowl
- How To Knit Adult Slippers
- Fireplace Shawl In Garter Stitch
- Noodle Scarf
- Vine Beanie Hat
- Best Beginners Knit Sweater
- Corner To Corner Herringbone Knit Blanket
- Baby Boss Vest
- Clothespin Snowman Ornament
- Scrap Yarn Knit Face Mask Pattern
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You