Best of the West STITCHES Show: 7 Knit Tops, Free Shawl Patterns and More, Vol. 3
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Gifted By: Leisure Arts
Reviewed by Morgan Metcalf, Editor for AllFreeKnitting
Need a reason to give beading a try? Leisure Arts' Beaded Ornaments has twelve incorporated right into your knitting. With this compilation, you'll soon come to the realization that ornaments aren't just for the holiday season. Now, you can deck out your home in the most festive of ways with ornaments for every season. This booklet gives twelve innovative ways for yarn and beads to come together in a little home decoration that will let your lovely abode sparkle and shine from January to December.
So, accent your homes with neutral blacks and greys or introduce a pop of color to every room with teals and purples. These simplistic ornaments can be tossed into a vase with complimenting colors, used to form an elegant centerpiece, or hung in windows to add a different dimension to your home. They also make some of the greatest gifts. Your friends won't believe you knit these little wonders yourself!
Beaded Ornaments comes with vibrant pictures of all of the ornaments that can be made for those knitters who like to view the finished product before casting on. Don't know how to string beads into your work? That's no problem at all! This knitting booklet also contains written instructions (with an included picture) to get you well on your way to creating any of these beautiful ornaments.
So, what are you waiting for? All you need are clear orbs to hold your finished product, a sport weight yarn of your choice, size 5 double pointed needles, and plenty of time— because once you start, you won't want to stop!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Enter to Win a Holiday Cheer Knit Ornament Kit!
- Essentially Feminine Knits: 25 Must-Have Chic Designs
- Weekend Hats: 25 Knitted Caps, Berets, Cloches, and More
- Garter Stitch for Baby
- Vogue Knitting Stitchionary 5
- Win a Beautiful Knitting Book Bundle!
- Easy Knit Projects Using the Knook
- More Modern Top-Down Knitting
- Enter to win a copy of Knitted Wraps & Cover-Ups!
- 200 Fair Isle Motifs: A Knitter's Directory
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You