Best of the West STITCHES Show: 7 Knit Tops, Free Shawl Patterns and More, Vol. 3
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
By Joanna Johnson, Illustrated by Eric Johnson
Published by Slate Falls Press
Reviewed by Caitlin Eaton, Editor for AllFreeKnitting
Dive into the creative world that exists only in one of Joanna Johnson's charming books. Centered around knitting, Phoebe's Sweater is part of a series of clever children's books that feature hand drawn illustrations from Eric Johnson. While aimed towards the younger generation, Phoebe's Sweater is truly a work of art that adults — both young and old — can appreciate.
Phoebe's Sweater follows the inquisitive character Phoebe Mouse as she lives and grows up through changing seasons. Read through the pages to join Phoebe Mouse on her epic adventures traveling through her woodland world — and as a special treat, you'll find a selection of knitting patterns related to Phoebe's story. Bring the magic of Phoebe's world to life by knitting up these patterns for your children to wear and play with.
Bottom Line: A must-have book for any knitters with children or grandchildren.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You