Best of the West STITCHES Show: 7 Knit Tops, Free Shawl Patterns and More, Vol. 3
French Girl Knits Accessories
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
French Girl Knits Accessories
By Kristeen Griffin-Grimes
Published by Interweave Books
Reviewed by Caitlin Eaton, Editor for AllFreeKnitting
Transport yourself to the moonlit streets of Paris with this group of patterns that emanates the cool and collected style of the French. Following in the footsteps of the equally as elegant title French Girl Knits, this time author Kristeen Griffin-Grimes has narrowed in on one specific topic: accessories. From lacy socks and shrugs, to chic berets and fingerless gloves, French Girl Knits Accessories provides all the cold weather staples a girl could possibly need. But not every pattern in this charming collection is meant for warmth, others work hard to reflect a more genuine piece of our own personal style by including romantic accents and vintage-inspired shaping on each pattern. These fashionable patterns include light and airy designs for wraps, stoles and shrugs that are perfectly tailored to hug your body in all the right places, without ruining the ethereal quality of each design. With delicate, tailored wraps and feminine, cozy stockings this fantastic group of French-inspired patterns is just what your overseas-loving heart needs.
Aside from being aesthetically exquisite, each project is small and transportable and comes with detailed step-by-step instructions.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Knitting a hat doesn't need to take up your whole weekend. This Pink Quick-Knit Beanie can be completed in just hours to give you a… Continue reading: "Pink Quick-Knit Beanievideocam"
- Enter to win a copy of Knitted Wraps & Cover-Ups!
- Wrapped in Lace: Knitted Heirloom Designs from Around the World
- Enter to win a copy of Loom Knit Baby Wraps!
- Timeless Christening Sets
- Chunky Knits: 31 Projects for You & Your Home Knit with Bulky Yarn
- Knits for Nerds: 30 Projects: Science Fiction, Comic Books, Fantasy
- 201 Knitting Motifs, Blocks, Projects & Ideas
- Car Seat Blankets
- 200 Fair Isle Motifs: A Knitter's Directory
- Light & Layered Knits
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Polar Bear Sweater
- What is Musk Ox Yarn? + 20 Qiviut Yarn Patterns
- Crown Jewel English Rib Hat
- Wriggly Cowl
- Garter Stitch Bias Top
- Yet Another Heart-shaped Potholder
- Wrap Me In Sunshine Shawl
- Coziest Cable Cardigan
- Broken Rib Hat
- What is Viscose Yarn? + 24 Knitting Patterns
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You