Garter Ridge Stitch Dishcloth
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Knits and purls combine to create a textured grid. This dishcloth is one of 48 free knitting patterns with photo or video tutorials in the Knitted Kitchen Blog Hop: Learn A New Stitch Dishcloth Series 2017. Skills used Basic knitting skills: cast on, knit, purl, slip stitch, bind off Knitting flat in rows Skill Level Easy Finished Size 12″ (30.5 cm) square. Materials Lion Brand 24/7 Cotton (100% mercerized cotton, 3.5 oz/100 g/186 yd/170 m) – 1 skein in 108 Denim, or approximately 153 yd (140 m) in any medium weight, cotton yarn. US Size 7/4.5 mm knitting needles, or any size needed to obtain gauge. Gauge 18 sts = 4″ (10 cm) in pattern. Exact gauge is not critical for this project."
Knitting Needle Size7 or 4.5 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
This Crazy Eights Circular Dishcloth is a super unique dishcloth knitting pattern. Using short rows knitting to create individual… Continue reading: "Crazy Eights Circular Dishclothvideocam"
- How to Knit a Dishcloth Pattern: 12 Patterns for Beginners
- Feather and Fan Dishcloth
- Nana's Favorite Dishcloth Pattern
- Easy Everyday Dishcloth
- Grandma's Favorite Dishcloth
- Leafy Washcloth
- Simple Eyelet Dishcloth
- Seed Stitch Dishcloth Pattern
- Incredibly Easy Knit Dishcloth
- Diagonal Knit Dishcloth Pattern
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- We Are Knitters Classic Knit Sweater Kit
- How to knit Twisted Moss Stitch
- Fall Houses Lace Shawl
- Scandinavian Infinity Scarf
- Hooded Vest Pattern for Women
- Ribbed Shawlette
- Riona's Diamonds
- Easy Knit Pumpkin
- Large Pumpkin Knitting Pattern
- Doll Scarf from Loop Yarn
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You