Garter Ridge Stitch Dishcloth
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Knits and purls combine to create a textured grid. This dishcloth is one of 48 free knitting patterns with photo or video tutorials in the Knitted Kitchen Blog Hop: Learn A New Stitch Dishcloth Series 2017. Skills used Basic knitting skills: cast on, knit, purl, slip stitch, bind off Knitting flat in rows Skill Level Easy Finished Size 12″ (30.5 cm) square. Materials Lion Brand 24/7 Cotton (100% mercerized cotton, 3.5 oz/100 g/186 yd/170 m) – 1 skein in 108 Denim, or approximately 153 yd (140 m) in any medium weight, cotton yarn. US Size 7/4.5 mm knitting needles, or any size needed to obtain gauge. Gauge 18 sts = 4″ (10 cm) in pattern. Exact gauge is not critical for this project."
Knitting Needle Size7 or 4.5 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
The name says it all when it comes to these Unbelievably Easy Cabled Ear Warmers. Cabling is one of the easiest things you can do in… Continue reading: "Unbelievably Easy Cabled Ear Warmers"
- Garter Ridge Stitch Dishcloth
- Simple Cotton Dishcloth
- How to Knit a Dishcloth Pattern: 14 Patterns for Beginners
- Grandma's Favorite Dishcloth
- Nana's Favorite Dishcloth Pattern
- Flower Hotpad Knitting Pattern
- Seed Stitch Dishcloth Pattern
- Crazy Eights Circular Dishcloth
- Easy Everyday Dishcloth
- Beginner Basketweave Dishcloth
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Newborn Cable Hat
- Pastel Stripes Sweater
- Quick And Easy Pumpkin Knitting Patterns
- Is it Easier to Learn to Knit or Crochet?
- Fall Halloween Flower Wreath
- Simple Checkered Beanie
- Braided Headband
- Woodfire Square
- Anastasia Hoodie
- Hat In English Rib
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You