We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Many knitters get a lot of satisfaction out of knitting socks. Pleasantly challenging, intermediate to experienced knitters can get a lot of enjoyment out of one sock. Easy over the cuff and foot, socks require intense focus only at certain key spots, which make these easily portable little projects perfect for vacations or visits to the doctor’s office. Socks is a handy compilation of simple sock patterns that will have you casting on in no time. Fit into a slim booklet, you’ll have a great time turning these sock patterns into gifts for the entire family.
Since socks are such small projects, they’re perfect for knitters who are constantly on the go. The booklet form of Socks perfectly complements that aspect of sock knitting. You can easily fit this book and a sock into most bags or purses. Compiled from the best patterns from Love of Knitting, these reader favorite patterns are sure to keep your family nice and cozy all winter long.
There’s nothing like a pair of hand knitted socks to make a cozy day indoors extra special. The members of your family are sure to fall in love with any pair of socks you create just for them. You’ll find patterns for the entire family in Socks, plus a couple of extra patterns just for you. The booklet contains a couple of handy technique tutorials, for knitters who need to brush up on the Magic Loop or Kitchener Stitch. Filled with gorgeous photos and step-by-step instructions, this booklet is a great buy for the sock knitter.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Have you ever wanted to help a loved one in need but didn't know how? Well, with this On the Wings of a Prayer Shawl, you can create… Continue reading: "On the Wings of a Prayer Shawlvideocam"
- Car Seat Blankets
- Shawls, Wraps & Ponchos
- Enter to win a copy of Loom Knit Baby Wraps!
- Loom Knitting Pattern Book
- Lovely Knitted Lace
- Knits for Nerds: 30 Projects: Science Fiction, Comic Books, Fantasy
- Easy Knit Projects Using the Knook
- More Modern Top-Down Knitting
- Green Gables Knits
- Knitting Hats & Mittens from Around the World
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Super Simple Shawl
- Gentlemen Scarf
- Child Moccasin Slipper Booties
- Amanda Saladin from Love. Life. Yarn.
- Cloudy Sunset Beret
- Bella Vita Blanket
- Snowflake Bulky Winter Hat
- Moccasin Slippers With A Cuff
- Suspended Bind Off Tutorial
- Seed Stitch Scarf
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You