Best of the West STITCHES Show: 7 Knit Tops, Free Shawl Patterns and More, Vol. 3
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Many knitters get a lot of satisfaction out of knitting socks. Pleasantly challenging, intermediate to experienced knitters can get a lot of enjoyment out of one sock. Easy over the cuff and foot, socks require intense focus only at certain key spots, which make these easily portable little projects perfect for vacations or visits to the doctor’s office. Socks is a handy compilation of simple sock patterns that will have you casting on in no time. Fit into a slim booklet, you’ll have a great time turning these sock patterns into gifts for the entire family.
Since socks are such small projects, they’re perfect for knitters who are constantly on the go. The booklet form of Socks perfectly complements that aspect of sock knitting. You can easily fit this book and a sock into most bags or purses. Compiled from the best patterns from Love of Knitting, these reader favorite patterns are sure to keep your family nice and cozy all winter long.
There’s nothing like a pair of hand knitted socks to make a cozy day indoors extra special. The members of your family are sure to fall in love with any pair of socks you create just for them. You’ll find patterns for the entire family in Socks, plus a couple of extra patterns just for you. The booklet contains a couple of handy technique tutorials, for knitters who need to brush up on the Magic Loop or Kitchener Stitch. Filled with gorgeous photos and step-by-step instructions, this booklet is a great buy for the sock knitter.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Car Seat Blankets
Lovely Knitted Lace
Shawls, Wraps & Ponchos
Spa & Bath Sets to Knit
Essentially Feminine Knits: 25 Must-Have Chic Designs
Chunky Knits: 31 Projects for You & Your Home Knit with Bulky Yarn
Knit a Monster Nursery: Practical and Playful Knitted Baby Patterns
Knit Stitch Guide
Celebrity Baby Fashion
The Complete Photo Guide to Knitting
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Cornflower Knit Cardigan Pattern
- Long Weekend Knitted Cardigan
- T-SPIN Tunisian Interchangeable Set
- Patchwork Poncho Knitting Pattern
- What Can I Knit With Cotton Yarn?
- Easy Cute Baby Cardigan
- Go Team! Scarf
- Sun Struck Vest Knitting Pattern
- Furls Whims Merino Yarn
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You