Best of the West STITCHES Show: 7 Knit Tops, Free Shawl Patterns and More, Vol. 3
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Many knitters get a lot of satisfaction out of knitting socks. Pleasantly challenging, intermediate to experienced knitters can get a lot of enjoyment out of one sock. Easy over the cuff and foot, socks require intense focus only at certain key spots, which make these easily portable little projects perfect for vacations or visits to the doctor’s office. Socks is a handy compilation of simple sock patterns that will have you casting on in no time. Fit into a slim booklet, you’ll have a great time turning these sock patterns into gifts for the entire family.
Since socks are such small projects, they’re perfect for knitters who are constantly on the go. The booklet form of Socks perfectly complements that aspect of sock knitting. You can easily fit this book and a sock into most bags or purses. Compiled from the best patterns from Love of Knitting, these reader favorite patterns are sure to keep your family nice and cozy all winter long.
There’s nothing like a pair of hand knitted socks to make a cozy day indoors extra special. The members of your family are sure to fall in love with any pair of socks you create just for them. You’ll find patterns for the entire family in Socks, plus a couple of extra patterns just for you. The booklet contains a couple of handy technique tutorials, for knitters who need to brush up on the Magic Loop or Kitchener Stitch. Filled with gorgeous photos and step-by-step instructions, this booklet is a great buy for the sock knitter.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Enter to win a copy of Cozy Stash-Busting Knits!
- Loom Knitting Pattern Book
- 200 Fair Isle Motifs: A Knitter's Directory
- Knit Stitch Guide
- Stitch London: 20 Kooky Ways to Knit the City and More
- Car Seat Blankets
- More Modern Top-Down Knitting
- Weave, Knit, Wear
- Enter to win a copy of Cool-Weather Family Fashions!
- Win a copy of 60 Quick Knit Baby Essentials!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Buffalo Plaid Winter Hat
- Ombre Double Brim Beanie
- Beginner Fall Shawl
- Simple Fair Isle Hat Pattern (Baby)
- How to Cable Without a Cable Needle
- Sunflower Swirls Shawl
- Diagonal Sand Stitch Pillow
- Fuzzy Earwarmers
- Cute Bow Garter Stitch Headband
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You