Best of the West STITCHES Show: 7 Knit Tops, Free Shawl Patterns and More, Vol. 3
Sock Yarn Shawls II
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Go through your stash or stock up on some beautiful sock yarn and settle in with your knitting needles to create gorgeous lace shawls. There are sixteen stunning patterns in Sock Yarn Shawls II, ranging in skill level from easy to experienced. Choosing the first pattern to knit will be difficult since they are all lovely. Knitting patterns are grouped based on size, so check your yarn stash before choosing a project.
Taking into account novice lace knitters, there is a short chapter that details how to choose just the right yarn for your shawl. There is a helpful explanation for using stitch markers correctly when knitting lace. Some special techniques needed for these patterns, as well as abbreviation definitions, are also found at the end of the book.
Several breezy, beautiful small knit shawl designs need only one skein or 450 yards of yarn or less, making them a perfect way to use that luxurious skein of yarn being kept for a special occasion. A variety of different shape, mid-size shawls call for anywhere from 660 to 900 yards of sock yarn. There are patterns for those new to lace knitting, as well as for the expert.
Three large shawl patterns, created for the experienced knitter, utilize more than 900 yards or yarn each. Lose yourself in these gorgeous patterns and create a stunning shawl for yourself or as a special gift.
These knit designs showcase a variety of different lace patterns and each one is completely unique. Several photos of each design show the detail in each as well as how best to showcase the finished shawl. Even though some of the knitting patterns are for the easy skill level, there is nothing boring or routine about any of these shawls.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Car Seat Blankets
- Vogue Knitting: The Ultimate Hat Book Review
- Enter to win a copy of Cool-Weather Family Fashions!
- Enter to win a copy of Animal Lovies!
- Essentially Feminine Knits: 25 Must-Have Chic Designs
- Enter to win a copy of Loom Knit Baby Wraps!
- Power Cables: The Ultimate Guide to Knitting Inventive Cables
- Knit Stitch Guide
- Chunky Knits: 31 Projects for You & Your Home Knit with Bulky Yarn
- More Modern Top-Down Knitting
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Crown Jewel English Rib Hat
- Wriggly Cowl
- Garter Stitch Bias Top
- Yet Another Heart-shaped Potholder
- Wrap Me In Sunshine Shawl
- Coziest Cable Cardigan
- Broken Rib Hat
- What is Viscose Yarn? + 24 Knitting Patterns
- Easy Hand Warmers Knitting Pattern For Children
- Broken Rib Stitch Cardigan
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You