Learn to Arm Knit
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Learn to Arm Knit
Gifted By: Leisure Arts
Reviewed By: Morgan Metcalf, Editor for AllFreeKnitting.com
Sometimes knitting can get to be a bit tedious. No matter how hard you try, the patterns all just seem to run together. Why not spice things up by learning a brand new technique? Learn to Arm Knit from Leisure Arts is an amazing book with in-depth instructions to complete your very first arm knitted cowl with little to no problems. With detailed photo tutorials and descriptions to accompany them, you'll have a new trick up your sleeve (literally!) in no time at all. I know in this internet age, a lot of knitters feel more comfortable with video tutorials. Included in the book is a link to videos with more examples of the arm knitting technique just for you.
Arm knitted cowls provide a more relaxed look perfect for casual, everyday wear all year long. Aside from being simply stunning in their completed state, arm knit cowls also don't take long at all. In just thirty minutes, you could have yet another beautiful accessory to add to your ever-changing wardrobe.
Once you've gotten the technique down, Learn to Knit provides a photo gallery of absolutely gorgeous color combinations for you to try. You don't even have to worry about scrambling around trying to figure out which yarns to use. This book also includes an extensive yarn infographic for every cowl featured. Learn to Arm Knit comes with almost everything you need to get this knitting project started without a hitch, and that's not all! As an added bonus to you, each book also contains a bonus photo tutorial on how to create a finger crochet scarf.
With so many wonderful things packed inside this one little book, what's not to love?
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Car Seat Blankets
- New Vintage Lace: Knits Inspired by the Past
- Enter to win a copy of Knit Superheroes!
- Chance to win a copy of Cozy Pillows!
- Knitting Hats & Mittens from Around the World
- Knitting Pattern Essentials: Adapting and Drafting Knitting Patterns for Great Knitwear
- Green Gables Knits
- Hats & More
- Essentially Feminine Knits: 25 Must-Have Chic Designs
- Lovely Knitted Lace
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You