Best of the West STITCHES Show: 7 Knit Tops, Free Shawl Patterns and More, Vol. 3
Knit Poncho Rebound Book Review
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Knitting a garment can be quite intimidating, especially if it's your first time. Knitting small accessories is a great way to get you started on your knitting adventure, but you'll eventually want to move on. The poncho is back and it's more fabulous than ever. Knit Poncho Rebound provides knit ponchos in a variety of today's most popular yarns.
When you're looking for style and comfort, but don't want to spend the cash, then go the creative route and knit your own poncho. There are nine beautiful designs inside this book that provide a wide selection of looks. When it comes to timeless fashions, we all know the poncho is the way to go. From casual to cosmopolitan you're going to find a look that fits your personality.
Almost every design in this book is an easy knit pattern, with the exception of one intermediate pattern, making this the perfect go-to guide for beginners. Every pattern gives information for three different sizes, so everyone can enjoy the designs. From button closures to pullovers and cowl necks, you're sure to fall in love with everything listed in Knit Poncho Rebound.
Adding your own stylish touch to a poncho is what makes it truly unique. Adding fringe or pom poms makes it a flirty, yet fashionable statement piece that you'll wear for many years to come. Luckily ponchos are always stylish, so you can easily get excited to pull them out every fall and winter. Enjoy your new fabulous wardrobe.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Car Seat Blankets
- 200 Fair Isle Motifs: A Knitter's Directory
- Enter to win a copy of Knit Superheroes!
- Cute Knits for Baby Feet
- Win a copy of 60 Quick Knit Baby Essentials!
- Loom Knitting With the All-n-One Loom
- Knit Hats for Babies
- The Sock Knitter's Handbook
- Essentially Feminine Knits: 25 Must-Have Chic Designs
- More Modern Top-Down Knitting
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- The Top 5 Knitting Blogs for Beginners
- Special Free Lacy Scarf Knit Pattern
- Quick & Super Easy Sleep Sock Pattern
- Azalea Top-Down Lace Sweater
- Diagonal Knit Square
- Simple Sage Handkerchief
- Connect the Dots
- Lacy Chevron Baby Blanket
- Seed Stitch Cable Headband
- Celestial Cuffs
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You