Best of the West STITCHES Show: 7 Knit Tops, Free Shawl Patterns and More, Vol. 3
Love to Knit Socks
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Love to Knit Socks
By Bronwyn Lowenthal
Publisher: CICO Books
Reviewed by Caitlin Kavanaugh, Editor for AllFreeKnitting
Bring out your inner fashionista with this book that features 35 stylish sock, legwarmer and bootee patterns. As always, knitwear designer Bronwyn Lowenthal brings her innovative and unexpected ideas into her designs.
Have you ever made knit flip flop socks? I didn’t think so. You’ll find that and more in this creative book, including a surprisingly sultry pattern you won’t believe until you see it for yourself. From Japanese toe socks to striped leg warmers you’ll find a pattern appropriate for everyone in your family, and for every occasion you could possibly imagine. Many of the patterns also have a vintage-esque feel. This book is truly a must-have for any serious knitter looking for both ambitious and classic sock patterns.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- Car Seat Blankets
- 200 Fair Isle Motifs: A Knitter's Directory
- Knit Superheroes!
- Knitted Flowers
- Shawls, Wraps & Ponchos
- Baby and Toddler Knits
- Knitted Wraps & Cover-Ups: 24 Stylish Designs for Boleros, Capes, Shrugs, Crop Tops, & More
- The Big Book of Knit Stitches Review
- What to Knit When You're Expecting
- Easy Knit Projects Using the Knook
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You