The Best of the Midwest Stitches Fashion Show: 7 New Inspiring Free Shawl Patterns, Knit Tops & More
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
A fun intermediate knitting pattern, this Shawl Crocus is a great DIY accessory! It can be hard to find a shawl knitting pattern that is stylish and modern but this project does the trick! A great DIY gift idea for all women, this cozy shawl is the missing accessory in anyone's wardrobe. If you are an experienced knitter who wants a unique project to tackle, this project is for you.
From the Blogger: "This sideway shawl is knitted with straight needles and it works well enough for experienced knitters. The lace pattern is easy to remember. A twist gives volume to the border and allows a great variety of points."
Knitting Needle Size7 or 4.5 mm
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
- Cable needle
- Row counter
- Sew needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You