Red and Black Furry Shrug
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Knit this red and black (or your color choice), very furry and plushy shrug from a super bulky yarn by Jaeger, which is called "Fur" and you get a trendy, New York style, sleeve top. Super Bulky Yarn + thick knitting needles + only knit/purl stitches = speed, therefore this project knits very fast. You can use this shrug wrapped around your neck as a bulky scarf too. Perfect as a gift for young ladies so that they can show off with their fashionable piece."
Videos for both - left-handed and right-handed - knitters included on the pattern page.
Knitting Needle Size15 or 10 mm
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Marly Bird Chic Sheep Yarn
- Knitted Baby Ballerina Shoes
- Wool Beanie with Faux Fur Pom Pom
- Knitted Baby Hat with Pom Poms
- Easy Peasy Hearts
- The Scarf of Many Colors
- Stripey Zebra Knit Hat
- Lazy Day Chic Knit Sweater
- Hooded Knit Adak Wrap
- 40+ Lovely Valentine's Day Knit Patterns
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You