Artesano Superfine Alpaca Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Artesano 100% Superfine Alpaca Yarn
Gifted by Artesano Yarns
Reviewed by Caitlin Eaton, Editor for AllFreeKnitting
Quality is what first comes to mind when working with 100% superfine Alpaca yarn from Artesano Yarns. Hailing from the United Kingdom, Artesano is a five-year-old company that prides itself on caring deeply for the quality of their products, as well as the satisfaction of their customers. What makes this yarn special — aside from its incredible softness — is the brand’s impressive range of colors. No matter if you’re ordering from Artesano’s DK, 4 ply, or superwash collections, you’ll find yourself treated to a wide color spectrum of choices all aimed at pleasing the various tastes of knitters and crocheters. This color spectrum includes everything from natural earthy tones to more adventurous shades of brilliant reds, pinks and oranges. Use this yarn to make all sorts of projects, including cozy outdoor knits like hats, scarves and sweaters. You’ll love how the soft alpaca fiber feels against your skin!
The Details (for Artesano 4ply alpaca yarn):
Fiber: 100% superfine alpaca yarn
Tension: 28 stitches in 36 rows in 10 cm
Needles: 3 mm / U.S. 2 ½ / U.K. 11
Weight: 50 grams
Length: 184 meters / 201 yards in 50 grams
Washing: Handwash only, do not dry clean
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You