Knitting Giveaways and Reviews
AllFreeKnitting.com features a new giveaway and review every week. Our giveaways last for two weeks and you can enter once a day.
Read all reviews.
Current Giveaways and Reviews
April 11 through July 8: STITCHES Midwest 2016 Sweepstakes
Upcoming Giveaways and Reviews
May 2 through May 15: Knitting Book and Yarn Collection
Read our review of Knitting Ephemera
Earn Extra Entries for Our Giveaways
Increase your chances of winning each giveaway by earning extra entries. Here’s how:
1. If you feature our giveaway on your blog with a link to our giveaway page, we’ll give you an extra entry. Send us the link to your blog post.
2. If you promote our giveaway via social media by using the provided buttons on the giveaway page, you'll automatically be given an extra entry for each social media post. There are buttons for Twitter, and Google+.
Have Your Products Featured
If you are interested in having your product featured as one of our giveaways, please contact us. There is no charge to participate and it’s a great way to promote your brand and products.
Interested In More Giveaways?
Free Giveaways from AllFreeCrochet
Free Giveaways from AllFreeCrochetAfghanPatterns
Free Giveaways from FaveCrafts
Free Giveaways from AllFreeSewing
Free Giveaways from FaveQuilts
Free Giveaways from AllFreeJewelryMaking
Free Giveaways from AllFreeChristmasCrafts
Free Giveaways from AllFreeHolidayCrafts
Free Giveaways from AllFreeKidsCrafts
Free Giveaways from AllFreeDIYWeddingCrafts
Free Giveaways from AllFreePaperCrafts
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You
- 11 Free Knitting Patterns for 4th of July
- 24 Handmade Craft Ideas from 2010: A Year of Free Crafts