Toy Box Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Toy Box Yarn
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeKnitting.com
This incredibly soft and summery yarn bundle from Premier Yarns is the best yarn to use when making sweet little baby blankets, sweaters, hats, or booties. One skein is 109 yards of 2-ply acrylic yarn that is #5 Bulky Weight and the colors are just absolutely gorgeous. Bright and beautiful, this soft yarn will cuddle your children or grandchildren till no end. Not only is this yarn easy to work with, but it is machine washable - making this a very practical yarn to work with for any project!
Recently, I crocheted a pattern for my best friend’s soon-to-come newborn baby. The yarn was incredibly easy to work with and oh-so soft! I was pleasantly surprised by how well this swaddle sack came together. The four different colors within this bundle create a blended stripe pattern which is just so pretty. This yarn is perfect for any quick and easy crochet or knit project. I immediately went for the swaddle sack because I knew it would be soft, comfortable, and fast to crochet for a gift. I am so excited to give this to her because the yarn makes this swaddle sack so unbelievably soft against a baby’s delicate skin. This cuddly yarn makes crocheting incredibly fast and because this is machine washable, it makes lives easier – especially with messy babies.
This yarn makes any crochet or knit project easy to work up. I highly recommend using this to create a bundle of baby booties, baby hats, or baby blankets. It’ll make any new mother’s life easier because the little baby will be so comfortable. When life gets messy – they can easily wash and dry because of this amazing yarn.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Chance to Win a 3-Skein Bernat Prize Pack!
- Paintbox Yarns Color Pack
- Enter for a chance to win ChiaoGoo Red Lace Circular Needles!
- Chance to Win a Bundle of Paintbox Yarns Wool Mix Aran Yarn!
- Chance to Win a Bundle of Serendipity Tweed Yarn!
- GoKnit Pouch Review
- Chance to win Shiny + Soft Main Street Yarn!
- Martha Stewart Crafts Knit & Weave Loom Kit
- Zippy Loom
- Chance to win the Knit & Stitch Creative Collection!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- All Fingers And Thumbs
- Easter Bunny Potholder
- Easter Bunny
- Bernat Super Value Yarn
- Simple Braids Hat
- Quick Round Scrubby
- Kenai Skyline Shawl
- Tiny Topaz Premature Baby Cardigan
- Triangles Baby Blanket
- 36 100-Yard Knitting Patterns
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You