We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Gifted by Bond America
Reviewed by Michelle Helderman, Editor of AllFreeKnitting.com
The Embellish-Knit, from Bond America, offers a multitude of embellished additions that you can incorporate into your projects. One of the best things about this automatic spool-knitter is that you can use it with knitted, crocheted and sewn projects! The possibilities offered by the Embellish-Knit are endless.
With the Embellish-Knit you can add edgings, fringe, braids, knots and more. Just a few examples of how to use it include braids for belts, handles or straps for purses, and personalized lettering on pillows. Basically this tool allows you to add an extra, more personal touch to your projects.
The Embellish-Knit kit comes with the actual machine, a weighted clip, a tapestry needle, practice yarn, complete instructions, and a list of patterns and techniques. When using the Embellish-Knit it is also suggested that you use lightweight yarns such as crochet cotton or embroidery floss. But the actual embellished design and yarn color are up to you to determine, depending on what unique touches you want to add to the project!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Win James C. Brett Marble Chunky Yarn!
- Lion Brand Wool-Ease Yarn
- Chance to win Shiny + Soft Main Street Yarn!
- Martha Stewart Crafts Knit & Weave Loom Kit
- 10 Super Fine Yarns to Knit With
- Enter to Win an Amazing Knitting Loom Set!
- Pocket Knitter
- Lion Brand Pelt Yarn
- Enter to win Caron Simply Soft Yarn to make the Mood Scarf!
- Naturally Caron Spa Yarn in Dark Driftwood
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You