We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Gifted by Bond America
Reviewed by Michelle Helderman, Editor of AllFreeKnitting.com
The Embellish-Knit, from Bond America, offers a multitude of embellished additions that you can incorporate into your projects. One of the best things about this automatic spool-knitter is that you can use it with knitted, crocheted and sewn projects! The possibilities offered by the Embellish-Knit are endless.
With the Embellish-Knit you can add edgings, fringe, braids, knots and more. Just a few examples of how to use it include braids for belts, handles or straps for purses, and personalized lettering on pillows. Basically this tool allows you to add an extra, more personal touch to your projects.
The Embellish-Knit kit comes with the actual machine, a weighted clip, a tapestry needle, practice yarn, complete instructions, and a list of patterns and techniques. When using the Embellish-Knit it is also suggested that you use lightweight yarns such as crochet cotton or embroidery floss. But the actual embellished design and yarn color are up to you to determine, depending on what unique touches you want to add to the project!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Chance to win Red Heart Super Saver!
Enter to Win an Amazing Knitting Loom Set!
Enter to win Caron Simply Soft Yarn to make the Mood Scarf!
Enter to win Bernat Blanket Yarn!
Chance to win Rowan Stone Washed Yarn!
Chance to win Caron One Pound Yarn!
Enter to win Red Heart Buttercup Yarn
Enter to win the Boye Long Loom Set!
Martha Stewart Crafts Knit & Weave Loom Kit
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You