We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Gifted by Bond America
Reviewed by Michelle Helderman, Editor of AllFreeKnitting.com
The Embellish-Knit, from Bond America, offers a multitude of embellished additions that you can incorporate into your projects. One of the best things about this automatic spool-knitter is that you can use it with knitted, crocheted and sewn projects! The possibilities offered by the Embellish-Knit are endless.
With the Embellish-Knit you can add edgings, fringe, braids, knots and more. Just a few examples of how to use it include braids for belts, handles or straps for purses, and personalized lettering on pillows. Basically this tool allows you to add an extra, more personal touch to your projects.
The Embellish-Knit kit comes with the actual machine, a weighted clip, a tapestry needle, practice yarn, complete instructions, and a list of patterns and techniques. When using the Embellish-Knit it is also suggested that you use lightweight yarns such as crochet cotton or embroidery floss. But the actual embellished design and yarn color are up to you to determine, depending on what unique touches you want to add to the project!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Chance to win a Leather Project Bag!
Chance to win Cotton Fine Yarn!
Chance to win Rowan Stone Washed Yarn!
Win Purl Soho Mulberry Merino Yarn!
Win Lion Brand Sock-Ease Yarn!
"At the Bahamas" Recycled Silk Sari Ribbon Yarn
Chance to win Red Heart Boutique Irresistible Yarn!
La Boheme Yarn
Win Red Heart Scrubby Yarn!
Enter to win Red Heart Buttercup Yarn
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- 23 Super Cozy Knit Sweater Patterns
- Knitted Afghan Patterns: What's the Difference Between Afghans, Blankets, and Throws?
- Cotton Fine Yarn
- Knit From the Top Down: 16 Sweater Knitting Patterns
- Knit Shrug Patterns for All Occasions
- 10 Knit Pumpkin Patterns
- How to Do a Central Double Increase (CDI)
- Heartfelt Baby Blanket Knitting Pattern
- Mosaic Knitting 101: The Magic of Slip Stitch Colorwork
- Brick and Mortar Baby Blanket
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You