- see all comments
"This is the 8th or 9th dead link I've hit this morning trying to look at the patterns from one newsletter, i can only presume that the person putting the newsletter together does not have time to check and verify the links."
"New pattern, first time I've seen a picture of it on this site. Unfortunately, there is a problem with the link, when you click on it you receive an "oops" message, that the pattern is no longer available."
"Not sure why you would leave your comment on an entirely different pattern but anyway, the pattern actually specifies and gives step by step instructions on what the chain 5 is- (Bring st back to left-hand needle. K1) 5 times Chain 5 made. Bring st back to left-hand needle. K4tog. Rep from to last 2 (3-1) st(s). Chain 5. Bring st back to left-hand needle. K3 (4-2) tog. Fasten off."
ChiaoGoo SPIN Bamboo Tips and Cables
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Click here to view your Knitting Patterns.
ChiaoGoo SPIN Bamboo Tips and Cables
Reviewed by zzz Christine zzz Weiher, Editor, AllFreeKnitting.com
The coolest little knitting product has just landed in my lap. SPIN Bamboo tips and cables from ChiaoGoo is what every knitter should have in their knitting stash. You're going to want to get one of these!
The interchangeable cables are the same swiveling nylon cables from ChiaoGoo's fixed bamboo line. Each cable comes with a cable key to make sure it's tight enough. The measurements without the tips are 8 inches, 14 inches, 22 inches, 30 inches, 37 inches and 50 inches. The "S" cables are only compatible with other "S" products, so that's something to keep in mind. The "S" stands for small join size and will work with needles 2-8 in US sizes. The "L" cable stands for large join and will work with needles 9-15. Each of the bamboo tips is hand-crafted and made of Moso bamboo. The copper, nickel-plated join is crimped and glued for a secure connection. What you'll like about the tips is the size is laser imprinted so you can easily find the one you need.
SPIN nylon cables allow the tips to swivel freely. Everything in the Bamboo Interchangeables set from coded cable connectors, end stoppers, T-shaped tightening keys, stitch markers, a needle gauge and compact, is what every knitter needs with the tips and cables. This makes a fabulous gift to give to a knitter friend or something to keep for yourself. If you haven't had a chance to try this out now is the time to get motivated!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Striping Sparkle Scrubby
The Striping Sparkle Scrubby is a wonderful free knit dishcloth pattern you will work up in no time. Two shades of blue combine to… Continue reading: "Striping Sparkle Scrubby"
- Enter to win the Creative Options Signature 5 Pocket Knitting Tote!
- Chance to win Nomad Sock Yarn!
- Boye Row Counter
- Martha Stewart Crafts Knit & Weave Loom Kit
- Enter to win Sweet Roll Yarn!
- Enter to win The Baby Wool Yarn!
- Paintbox Yarns Color Pack
- Chance to Win a Bundle of Serendipity Tweed Yarn!
- Win Purl Soho Mulberry Merino Yarn!
- Chance to win Paintbox Yarns Baby DK Yarn!
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Ribbed Hat Pattern For Men And Women
- Watermelon Delights Shawl
- Byzantine Ribbed Stitch
- Nearly Seamless Cuffed Bootie Slippers For Adults
- Cobblestone Infinity Scarf
- Diagonal Basketweave Stitch
- Simple Snood
- Simple Garter Stitch Dishcloth
- Double Seed Stitch Dishcloth
- Easy Coaster
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You