We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
ChiaoGoo premium stainless steel, bamboo and wood knitting and crochet/Tunisian tools have been around for over 10 years. The ChiaoGoo brand name offers high quality product with great overall value! You might have heard of our TWIST interchangeable sets and Red Lace stainless steel fixed circulars. In addition, we offer quality needle cases and wood accessories to help make your knitting & crochet experience enjoyable. New to our product line are knitting & crochet themed note card sets called “Knotes” & “Crotes”.
ChiaoGoo remains dedicated to the individual Local Yarn Shop and to their success. You will not see any current ChiaoGoo product in any big box retail chain store.
Westing Bridge LLC, distributor of ChiaoGoo, is family-owned and operated. Not only do we design and manufacture the high quality knitting & crochet ChiaoGoo tools, but we also take pride in providing excellent customer service to those in the United States and abroad. We have established a European Sales Office to assist those German and French speaking customers.
Something you probably didn’t know… ChiaoGoo (pronounced “chow” “goo”) means crafty lady.
The company is headquartered in suburban Detroit in Troy, MI.
Reviews on AllFreeKnitting:
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Sunset Safari Socks
- Foxgloves Stitch
- Simple Ribbing Stitch
- Foxglove Hat
- Three Needle Bind Off Tutorial
- Mermaid/crocodile Stitch
- Sunny Slouchy Beanie
- Cable Cowl In Gradient Color
- Double Brim Santa Hat
- Adult & Child Knitted Slippers…with Bows!!
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You