- see all comments
"This is the 8th or 9th dead link I've hit this morning trying to look at the patterns from one newsletter, i can only presume that the person putting the newsletter together does not have time to check and verify the links."
"New pattern, first time I've seen a picture of it on this site. Unfortunately, there is a problem with the link, when you click on it you receive an "oops" message, that the pattern is no longer available."
"Not sure why you would leave your comment on an entirely different pattern but anyway, the pattern actually specifies and gives step by step instructions on what the chain 5 is- (Bring st back to left-hand needle. K1) 5 times Chain 5 made. Bring st back to left-hand needle. K4tog. Rep from to last 2 (3-1) st(s). Chain 5. Bring st back to left-hand needle. K3 (4-2) tog. Fasten off."
Circular Knitting Needles
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Click here to view your Knitting Patterns.
Circular Knitting Needles
Gifted by: ChiaoGoo
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeKnitting.com
ChiaoGoo is a new company in my eyes that came to me by surprise. Even though I don't have much time to knit or crochet, or even have time to play around with new products, I have realized that many knitters and crocheters absolutely love ChiaoGoo products. The Circular Knitting Needles are amazing because they come in so many different sizes and materials.
The bamboo collection of circular needles are great. The nine inch circular needles have fantastic joins and pliable clear, nylon cables. They have nickel-plated, copper join. The 16 inch, 20 inch and 24 inch bamboo circulars also have clear nylon cables and nickel-plated, copper join. Sizes three and larger are crimped to guarantee no separation and they swivel, which is really convenient. Sizes zero through 2.5 have the same memory-free cables as the Red circulars and Twist cables.
Each needle has the size permanently laser imprinted, so there's no confusing sizes. All the Bamboo circulars are only available in the pantina color, which is a fabulous and classic look.
Circular knitting needles are great for stitch handling. The cord is easy to work with, the join is slick, and allows stitches to move off the cord and back up onto the needles without snagging or tugging. The price of ChiaoGoo circular needles is affordable, so you can get every size you need. Every knitter is sure to love these needles!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Striping Sparkle Scrubby
The Striping Sparkle Scrubby is a wonderful free knit dishcloth pattern you will work up in no time. Two shades of blue combine to… Continue reading: "Striping Sparkle Scrubby"
- Enter to win the Creative Options Signature 5 Pocket Knitting Tote!
- Chance to win Nomad Sock Yarn!
- Boye Row Counter
- Martha Stewart Crafts Knit & Weave Loom Kit
- Enter to win Sweet Roll Yarn!
- Enter to win The Baby Wool Yarn!
- Paintbox Yarns Color Pack
- Chance to Win a Bundle of Serendipity Tweed Yarn!
- Win Purl Soho Mulberry Merino Yarn!
- Chance to win Paintbox Yarns Baby DK Yarn!
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Ribbed Hat Pattern For Men And Women
- Watermelon Delights Shawl
- Byzantine Ribbed Stitch
- Nearly Seamless Cuffed Bootie Slippers For Adults
- Cobblestone Infinity Scarf
- Diagonal Basketweave Stitch
- Simple Snood
- Simple Garter Stitch Dishcloth
- Double Seed Stitch Dishcloth
- Easy Coaster
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You