Wee Bamboo Vest
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"This cute “wee” vest will help turn any little guy into a little gentleman. Featuring the bamboo stitch, which is both really fun to work up, and creates a beautiful texture, this knit baby vest pattern is classically adorable. This pattern includes sizes Newborn, 3 Months, 6 Months, and 12 Months. This baby vest knitting pattern features Super Bulky (6) weight yarn and a size 9.0mm (US 13) Double Pointed Needles making it a quick and fun project!"
Knitting Needle Size13 or 9 mm
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
- Approx. 80-200 Yards of Super Bulky (6) Weight Yarn
- Size 9.0mm (US 13) Double Pointed Needles (or use the Magic Loop Method)
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 75+ Free Baby Knitting Patterns
- Red Heart Patterns for Baby: 12 Easy Knitting Patterns for Little Ones
- Little Baby Mittens
- 301 Too Cute to Handle Baby Knitting Patterns
- Baby Sleep Sack
- Cutie Pie Baby Knit Headband
- Knitting for Baby: 6 Knit Baby Blankets
- Rockin' Ruffles Baby Dress Pattern
- Sweet and Simple Baby Dress
- Baby-Wrapping Snuggle Blanket
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Simple Knit Baby Hoodie
- Knit Comfort Shawl
- Fantastic Pommed Hat
- Travel Knitting Tips: Knitting Needles on Plane and Much More!
- At the Fair Knit Corndog Pattern
- Cozy Triangle Knit Scarf Pattern
- Super Easy Knit Fingerless Gloves
- Chunky Cabled Cowl
- Toy Box Yarn
- Cozy Cardigan Patterns for Fall: 20 Fall Knitting Patterns
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You