Wee Bamboo Vest
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"This cute “wee” vest will help turn any little guy into a little gentleman. Featuring the bamboo stitch, which is both really fun to work up, and creates a beautiful texture, this knit baby vest pattern is classically adorable. This pattern includes sizes Newborn, 3 Months, 6 Months, and 12 Months. This baby vest knitting pattern features Super Bulky (6) weight yarn and a size 9.0mm (US 13) Double Pointed Needles making it a quick and fun project!"
Knitting Needle Size13 or 9 mm
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
- Approx. 80-200 Yards of Super Bulky (6) Weight Yarn
- Size 9.0mm (US 13) Double Pointed Needles (or use the Magic Loop Method)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
The name says it all when it comes to these Unbelievably Easy Cabled Ear Warmers. Cabling is one of the easiest things you can do in… Continue reading: "Unbelievably Easy Cabled Ear Warmers"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- How To Knit Long Fingerless Gloves - Free Knitting Pattern
- The Thicket Fingerless Gloves
- Eleanor Long Cardigan
- Merlin Sage Shawl
- Autumnity Tunic Dress
- Royal Icing Chunky Knit Cowl
- Coffee Queen Cozy Cup
- Royal Icing Hat
- The Thicket Headband
- Charlie Chunky Mittens
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You