Wee Bamboo Vest
By: Melody Rogers from melodys-makings.com
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"This cute “wee” vest will help turn any little guy into a little gentleman. Featuring the bamboo stitch, which is both really fun to work up, and creates a beautiful texture, this knit baby vest pattern is classically adorable. This pattern includes sizes Newborn, 3 Months, 6 Months, and 12 Months. This baby vest knitting pattern features Super Bulky (6) weight yarn and a size 9.0mm (US 13) Double Pointed Needles making it a quick and fun project!"
Knitting Needle Size13 or 9 mm
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
- Approx. 80-200 Yards of Super Bulky (6) Weight Yarn
- Size 9.0mm (US 13) Double Pointed Needles (or use the Magic Loop Method)
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- 17+ Unbelievable Poncho Patterns
- 20 Knit Afghan Patterns
- Easy Seed Stitch Light Headband
- Garter Stitch Baby Hat
- Windmill Graph Pattern
- Red Heart Boutique Irresistible Yarn
- Easiest Ever Triangle Wrap Shawl
- 67 Cowl and Scarf Knitting Patterns for the Holidays
- Beginning Knitting Supplies: The Ultimate Knitting Tools List
- Beginner Mesh Knitting Tutorial