Wave Of Light Baby Bonnets
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Such pretty little baby bonnets ! Ideal for a newborn baby girl These bonnets are easy to knit - and cute , cute, cute ! Each requires ~ DK yarn 16g - 18g (50 - 60 metres) 4mm needles There are 2 versions - you can knit a chin strap or add a knitted I-cord or crocheted ties. Quick to make - and a perfect little gift for a mum that likes pretty, but not ‘fuss and frills’ for her new baby!!"
NotesI think this pattern will be very popular on your site. Bonnets are right back in fashion.
Knitting Needle Size6 or 4 mm
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
- DK yarn
- 4mm needles
- One Button (optional)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Kenai Skyline Shawl
- Tiny Topaz Premature Baby Cardigan
- Triangles Baby Blanket
- 36 100-Yard Knitting Patterns
- Chateau Knit Cowl
- Eos Lip Balm Holder
- Meshy Squishy Toque
- Paintbox Yarns Wool Mix Aran Yarn
- Whims Furls Knit Ear Warmer
- Beekle The Unimaginary Friend Knit
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You