This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Spring in Your Step Socks
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"One of the best things about living in the Mid-Western United States is that we (sometimes) get all the seasons, but my heart always yearns for more spring after the long, dark, cold winter. Eyelets nestled in cables, reminding me of springs earliest leaves and flowers peeking out from under winter’s last bits of snow. This cuff down sock features a heel flap, wedge toe and cables with lace, just enough patterning to keep a knitter interested."
Knitting Needle Size2 or 2.75 mm
Yarn Weight(1) Super Fine (27-32 stitches to 4 inches)
- Unplanned Peacock Studio, Cozy Sock (Superwash Merino, Alpaca and Nylon; 430 yards/100 grams, “Mystery Color” an early version of Moss Agate
- US#2 (2.75mm) 16 inch circular needle for magic loop, or double pointed needles, or two circular needles for working in the round, or size needles required to obtain gauge
- Stitch markers, cable needle, and large eyed tapestry needle for weaving in ends
Read NextSweet Knit Slipper Socks
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You