The Best of the Midwest Stitches Fashion Show: 7 New Inspiring Free Shawl Patterns, Knit Tops & More
Croeso Knit Shawl
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
A beautiful DIY shawl, this Croeso Knit Shawl is a great intermediate knitting pattern. With its thick texture, it is perfect for winter knitting and even works as a DIY gift idea. This pattern is completely customizable and gives lots of room for creativity. Whether you want more DIY winter accesories or unique knit holiday gifts, this project has it all!
From the Blogger: "The idea of this small shawl came to me during my stay in Wales this winter. Croeso means welcome, and this project pays tribute to the kindness, and wonderful welcome of the Welsh people. This shawl has a very beautiful aspect with a solid or slightly colored wool."
Knitting Needle Size4 or 3.5 mm, 8 or 5 mm
Yarn Weight(2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
Gauge0 stitches, 0 rows, 0 inches.
- Circular needles
- Cable needle
- Sew needle
- Row counter
- Stitch marker
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You