This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
- see all comments
"I am having trouble too. Did you get an answer?"
"I am having the same problem. Did you get an answer?"
"The notated gauge on this page is wrong, the correct gauge is stated in the pattern as 22 sts = 4' with dk yarn."
Linked In Lace Wrap
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Click here to view your Knitting Patterns.
"If you’re looking for a beautiful wrap to wear to a wedding or any special occasion (hello Date Night!), this is a great pattern. Knit with Baby Alpaca and Silk DK yarn, you’ll think that you’ve wrapped yourself in a cloud. It uses just under 6 hanks of the lovely King Cole Mulberry Soft DK yarn and works over a 12 row repeat. The written pattern is available for free on my website. There is also a video tutorial. Gauge isn’t critical to this piece, as you’ll be knitting to the length that you prefer. This pattern has been tested."
Knitting Needle Size9 or 5.5 mm
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
- King Cole Mulberry Soft DK yarn (70% Baby Alpaca / 30% Mulberry Silk; 109 yd / 100 m; 50g; DK / #3 weight) in color Salt White – 6 hanks (654 yards / 600 m)
- US Size 9 / 5.5 mm 24” / 61 cm circular knitting needle
- 2 Stitch markers (optional)
- Crochet hook or tool of choice to help with fringe
- Tapestry needle
Read NextBeloved Shawl
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Heavenly Ivory Throw
There's nothing better than cuddling up in a blanket on the couch. This Heavenly Ivory Throw will be your slice of heaven once you… Continue reading: "Heavenly Ivory Throw"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Spider Fingerless Gloves
- Waffle Stitch Kitchen Towel
- Free Knitting Pattern - Minimalist Round Toe Slippers
- Vertical Stripe Toque, Touque, Or Beanie Hat
- Turban Hat For Beginners
- Double Moss Stitch Dishcloth
- Easy Dishcloth
- Trento Fingerless Gloves
- Two Needles Classic Beret
- All Too Well Scarf Pattern
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You