We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Hi knitters! It is finally March and I love this month with all the blooming flowers it brings, and the many happy events we celebrate during it; woman's day, mother's day, and in my home country, teacher's day, tree's day and the new year. I will try to celebrate and commemorate as many events this month as possible. This ombre shawlette is dedicated to mothers; its magical design and lovely colors make it very suitable as a gift, and it can be knitted using any other type of yarn. Enjoy spring, stay safe for the time being, and I hope that everything will go back to normal soon. Happy spring month to you all!"
Knitting Needle Size9 or 5.5 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Juliet Knit Stitch Pattern
- Emilia Shawl
- Sunnyside Scarf
- Bow Tie Keyhole Scarf For Kids
- Dit Dah Square
- Rebar Knit Stitch
- Snow Queen Braid Shawl
- 36 Free Knitting Patterns for Tweens
- Summer 2021 Mystery Knit Along
- Knitted Surprise
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You