The Best of the Midwest Stitches Fashion Show: 7 New Inspiring Free Shawl Patterns, Knit Tops & More
Wisteria Infinity Wrap
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"This lightweight and flexible shawl style infinity wrap will surround you in warmth while adding a touch of elegance to your day. You can pair it with absolutely any outfit and it will look great and keep you cozy. Sizes Teen/Small Adult through XL Adult. This is a super easy pattern to adjust should you need a larger size though. This pattern features worsted (4) weight yarn. The knit version calls for size 5.0mm (US8) knitting needles."
Knitting Needle Size8 or 5 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You