The Best of the Midwest Stitches Fashion Show: 7 New Inspiring Free Shawl Patterns, Knit Tops & More
Arctic Meadow Stole
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Elegant and flowing, this knit wrap pattern features a soft fingering wool and silk in a cathedral lace design. Worked horizontally as you would a wide scarf, the Arctic Meadow Stole is ideal for cool summer nights as well as colder fall or winter weather and only requires straight knitting needles to complete. For convenience, the pattern includes a written out version, row by row, in addition to a handy lace chart. Read more at Elegance and warmth collide in this knit shawl pattern that features soft Icelandic wool and a delicate lace design. Worked horizontally as you would a wide scarf, the Natural Leaf Wrap is ideal for colder fall or winter weather and only requires straight knitting needles to complete. For convenience, the pattern includes a written out version, row by row, in addition to a handy lace chart."
Knitting Needle Size5 or 3.75 mm
Yarn Weight(1) Super Fine (27-32 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Quick knitting patterns are awesome because you get to reap the rewards of your knitting work almost immediately. This Quick Purple… Continue reading: "Quick Purple Knitted Ponchovideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Paintbox Yarn Cotton DK Yarn
- Parachutes Cowl
- Chunky Chevron Fast Knit Baby Blanket
- Free Knitting Patterns for Babies
- Henley Knit Sweater Pattern
- 10 Must-Have Knitted Jacket Patterns
- Red Heart Hygge Yarn
- How Many Stitches to Cast On for a Hat
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You