The Best of the Midwest Stitches Fashion Show: 7 New Inspiring Free Shawl Patterns, Knit Tops & More
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Daylight Breaking combines the ease of garter stitch with simple fading color changes to let the beauty of hand dyed yarns shine. This asymmetrical shawl is divided into eight sections, with increases placed along one side, every other row. Yarn Explorer Fibers Denali Sock 80% SWM/20% Nylon 290 yds/265 m (1 skein) of Color A (Sweater Weather) 315 yds/288 m (1 skein) of Color B (Lavender Forever) Needles US 6/4.0 mm 32 in circular needle or size needed to obtain gauge "
Knitting Needle Size6 or 4 mm
Yarn Weight(2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
- 2 Skeins of fingering weight yarn in complementary colors
US 6/4.0 mm 32 in circular needle or size needed to obtain gauge
- Tapestry needle for weaving in ends
- Locking stitch marker
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You