This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"The Miramonte is a chunky knit scarf pattern featuring a simple diamond design. This scarf is an easy knit and works up quickly in super bulky yarn. The Fossil color way in Wool Ease Thick & Quick works up nicely giving the pattern repeats a varied dimension. Self striping yarns make color so easy! The diamond pattern works up with purl stitches on stockinette, with seed stitch edges. It’s an easy pattern to knit, and you’ll quickly be able to see when you need purl."
Knitting Needle Size13 or 9 mm
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Read NextBig Old Bias Knit Scarf
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You