We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"A small placemat for a coffee break (or for a child) in the shape of a heart. The heart was knitted sideways and in the end I crocheted a back-stitch (single crochet) around the entire heart. The knitting is easy, but requires a lot of concentration as each row starts differently in order to make the shape of a heart."
NotesEach row starts and ends differently, and seed stitch is used for the knitting. This pattern requires a lot of concentration.
Knitting Needle Size10.5 or 6.5 mm
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
- Loops & Threads, Charisma
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
The Beginner Snood Knit Pattern might be one of the most versatile pieces you ever make. This free knit snood pattern is essentially a… Continue reading: "Beginner Snood Knit Patternvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Free Knitting Pattern for Baby Dress
- Wrap - Top Pattern
- Coral Bubbly Waves Shawlette
- Block Sweater
- Chair Socks
- Womens Knit Tank Top Pattern
- Lacy Headband
- 10 Advanced Knitting Patterns
- Knit Market Tote
- Cornflower Knit Cardigan Pattern
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You