We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"A small placemat for a coffee break (or for a child) in the shape of a heart. The heart was knitted sideways and in the end I crocheted a back-stitch (single crochet) around the entire heart. The knitting is easy, but requires a lot of concentration as each row starts differently in order to make the shape of a heart."
Each row starts and ends differently, and seed stitch is used for the knitting. This pattern requires a lot of concentration.
Knitting Needle Size10.5 or 6.5 mm
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
- Loops & Threads, Charisma
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Garter Stitch Diaper Cover
- Basic Knit Hand Warmer
- Alnaar Harnish - Leelee Knits Knitting and Crochet
- Bumble Bee Hat Knitting Pattern
- Breezy Knit Market Bag
- Open Rib Knit Scarf
- Pink Marshmallow Cable Knit Hat
- Slouchy Knit Hat and Scarf
- Teal Ocean Cable Mittens
- Blyss Hat
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You