We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"A small placemat for a coffee break (or for a child) in the shape of a heart. The heart was knitted sideways and in the end I crocheted a back-stitch (single crochet) around the entire heart. The knitting is easy, but requires a lot of concentration as each row starts differently in order to make the shape of a heart."
NotesEach row starts and ends differently, and seed stitch is used for the knitting. This pattern requires a lot of concentration.
Knitting Needle Size10.5 or 6.5 mm
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
- Loops & Threads, Charisma
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Beginner Tea Cozy Knitting Pattern
- Sleepy Fox Tea Cozy Pattern
- Linen Knit Stitch Placemat
- Cup O' Tea Half Apron
- Be the Cure Knit Dishcloth
- Two Hour Potholders
- Apple of My Eye Dishcloth
- Cookout Crafts: 30 Knit Dishcloth Patterns and More
- Chevron Scrubby Mitts
- 31 Kitchen Knitting Patterns: Free Knit Dishcloth Patterns and More
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Roositud Knitting 101
- We Are Knitters Classic Knit Sweater Kit
- How to knit Twisted Moss Stitch
- Fall Houses Lace Shawl
- Scandinavian Infinity Scarf
- Hooded Vest Pattern for Women
- Ribbed Shawlette
- Riona's Diamonds
- Easy Knit Pumpkin
- Large Pumpkin Knitting Pattern
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You