We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
An adorable mommy and me knitting pattern, this easy knit set is sure to be loved! Whether you need a creative DIY gift idea or just want an easy knitting pattern to work on, this project has it all. This kid-friendly knit project creates stylish DIY accessories that you both will love.
From the Blogger: "These adorable hats for mom and toddler are easy to knit in the round. With just two skeins of yarn you can make both hats. Adorable kitty ears are optional on the toddler version. It doesn't get much cuter than this!"
Knitting Needle Size8 or 5 mm
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Gauge0 stitches, 0 rows, 0 inches.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Diagonal Basketweave Stitch
- Rainbow Ruffle Cowl
- Nordic-Inspired Knit Sweater
- Lovely Lattices Infinity Scarf
- Strawberry Seed Baby Sweater
- Strawberry Seed Baby Booties
- Easy Christmas Trees
- What to Knit With Linen Yarn
- Little Red Riding Hood/Wolf in Granny’s Clothing
- Free Knitting Patterns by Needle Size
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You