Easy Knit Scrubbies
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
These knit scrubbies are made using the Red Heart Scrubby Yarn, either holding the Scrubby Yarn double or using it with a cotton yarn. This is a nice alternative to cutting up the nylon net that's needed for many other scrubbie patterns. You can make one in 30 minutes or less so knit up a bunch to give as gifts this holiday season. These knit scrubbies are great for those who love to spend time in the kitchen and make great stocking suffers for the holiday season.
Knitting Needle Size8 or 5 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Gauge3.5 stitches, 7 rows, 1 inches. Garter Stitch
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Simple Knit Baby Hoodie
- Knit Comfort Shawl
- Fantastic Pommed Hat
- Travel Knitting Tips: Knitting Needles on Plane and Much More!
- At the Fair Knit Corndog Pattern
- Cozy Triangle Knit Scarf Pattern
- Super Easy Knit Fingerless Gloves
- Chunky Cabled Cowl
- Toy Box Yarn
- Cozy Cardigan Patterns for Fall: 20 Fall Knitting Patterns
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You