Easy Knit Scrubbies
By: Beverly Leestma from themakeyourownzone.com
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
These knit scrubbies are made using the Red Heart Scrubby Yarn, either holding the Scrubby Yarn double or using it with a cotton yarn. This is a nice alternative to cutting up the nylon net that's needed for many other scrubbie patterns. You can make one in 30 minutes or less so knit up a bunch to give as gifts this holiday season. These knit scrubbies are great for those who love to spend time in the kitchen and make great stocking suffers for the holiday season.
Knitting Needle Size: 8 or 5 mm
Yarn Weight: (4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Holy Honeycomb Knit Hat Pattern
- Basket Full of Posies
- Sweetheart Eyelet Knit Skirt Pattern
- Sweet Sailor Knit Dress Pattern
- Classic Ribbed Knit Hat Pattern
- Bargello Sweater Knitting Pattern
- Stockinette Stitch Knitting: 52 Free Knitting Patterns
- Skye Striped Shawl Pattern
- Gucci Metallic Knit Hat Pattern
- Men’s Triple Knit Hat Pattern