Knit Towel Top
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Make it easy to hang your kitchen towels with these simple Knit Towel Toppers. The pattern includes two style options. You can either make a longer tab with a buttonhole that’s intended to hang over a bar or handle – OR – there’s a shorter top version that works better if you want to use the buttonhole to just stick over a drawer knob. It's a great way to use up your yarn scraps too!"
NotesPattern available as free printable pdf too
Knitting Needle Size7 or 4.5 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
- Crochet Hook
- Button (if making longer tab option)
- Dish towel (terry cloth type works best)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Beginner Tea Cozy Knitting Pattern
- Cookout Crafts: 30 Knit Dishcloth Patterns and More
- Linen Stitch Hand Towels
- Heart Placemat
- 31 Kitchen Knitting Patterns: Free Knit Dishcloth Patterns and More
- Mod Knit Coasters
- Chevron Scrubby Mitts
- Gray Days Knitted Mug Cozy
- DIY Trivet Finger Knitting Pattern
- Sugar'n Cream Stripes Placemat
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- What Can I Knit With 600 Yards of Yarn?
- Sunset Blanket
- Brown Sheep Lanaloft Yarn
- Extended Triangle Wrap
- Sophia's Knit Blanket
- Easy Knit Scarf
- Gentle Swells
- Easy To Knit Slippers
- What Can I Knit With 500 Yards of Yarn?
- Cable Knit Slippers For Childen And Adults
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You