We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
An easy knitting pattern that works for all skill levels, this Spring Crown Headband is the perfect spring project! This easy knit headband pattern makes for a great DIY accessory or even a DIY gift idea. With unique cables and a delicate texture, this woman's knitting pattern is cozy and comfortable. Although a great spring knitting pattern, this headband can be worn all year round!
From the Blogger: "This is a wonderful project if you've wanted to try cables! It's a super simple pattern with a picture tutorial and the result is a lovely headband for any time of year! Works up quickly on large needles and with super bulky yarn."
Knitting Needle Size15 or 10 mm
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Free Child’s Easy Sweater Knit Pattern
- Free Classic Men’s Cardigan Knitting Pattern
- 26 Knit Tote Bag Patterns and More
- Hexagon Trivet
- Free Baby Girls Cardigan Knitting Pattern
- Men’s Irish Knit Cardigan
- Ribbed Bootie Slippers for Adults
- Pas De Deux
- Holding Knitting Needles
- Bias Triangle Shawl
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You