Headband With A Twist
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"This headband is knitted flat in English rib, which is stretchy, textured and thick – it keeps the warmth very well, so your ears will be protected from the cold. The headband has a very elegant and chic twist in the middle (a clever way to hide the seam!). You can easily match your headband to your outfit. The pattern is worked back and forth and is very easy to memorize, which makes it a quick project. There is also a video tutorial included."
Knitting Needle Size4 or 3.5 mm
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
This Apricot Cocoa Striped Scarf Pattern has tons of personality and is long enough to get lost in. With 4 lovely accent colors, the… Continue reading: "Apricot Cocoa Striped Scarf Patternvideocam"
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You