That Special Toddler Hat
By: Ella En from knitandcrochetininnsbruck.blogspot.co.at
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"The pattern produces a cute, reversible toddler hat, made in two color brioche rib. It requires very little experience in brioche knitting and only one 50 g skein of yarn in each color. The beginning might seem a bit challenging, but afterwards this is a nice, relaxing project. Yet, it is not a beginner project since it's worked in the round using 3mm DPNs and involves some color changes. The end result is completely reversible, wonderfully symmetrical and without a trace of a seam."
Knitting Needle Size3 or 3.25 mm, Double-Pointed Knitting Needles (DPNs)
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Blackberry Boatneck Sweater
- ChiaoGoo SPIN Bamboo Tips and Cables
- Mary Beth Temple
- Watermelon Baby Booties
- How to Knit the Soft Curves Stitch
- Beginner Little Black Tank
- Jimmy's Micro-Brewed Series Yarn Subscription
- One Skein Knit Leg Warmers
- Arm Knit Vase