This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
That Special Toddler Hat
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"The pattern produces a cute, reversible toddler hat, made in two color brioche rib. It requires very little experience in brioche knitting and only one 50 g skein of yarn in each color. The beginning might seem a bit challenging, but afterwards this is a nice, relaxing project. Yet, it is not a beginner project since it's worked in the round using 3mm DPNs and involves some color changes. The end result is completely reversible, wonderfully symmetrical and without a trace of a seam."
Knitting Needle Size3 or 3.25 mm, Double-Pointed Knitting Needles (DPNs)
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Read NextNightingale Knit Hat Pattern
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You