Do-Gooder Quick Knit Hat for Charity and Donations
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"This SUPER adorable hat is knit with bulky weight yarn so it knits up super fast. It's the perfect hat pattern for those of you who knit hats for charity. The faster you can knit, the more hats you can make to donate! The pattern also includes a free downloadble PDF and lots of options for ways to customize your Do-Gooder hat. This pattern uses size US 10 knitting needles and is knit in the round."
Knitting Needle Size10 or 6 mm
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
If you love bold patterns and colors, then this Midas Touch Golden Cables Shawl should be right up your alley. Between the bold and… Continue reading: "Midas Touch Golden Cables Shawl"
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You