Simple Chunky Knit Wool Hat
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"I had one skein left of this amazing Wool and the Gang Crazy Sexy Wool and figured what better way to put it to use than to make a perfectly slouchy hat. Hats are one of my favorite things to knit. This is the perfect beginner hat if you’re just starting to knit in the round. It’s simple, knits up quickly and has the most amazing fit. It has just enough ribbing to help it fit snug enough on most heads and it’s just long enough for the perfect slouch. "
NotesThis hat is knit in the round from the bottom up. It could also be knit flat and seamed.
Knitting Needle Size17 or 12.75 mm
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
The Beginner Snood Knit Pattern might be one of the most versatile pieces you ever make. This free knit snood pattern is essentially a… Continue reading: "Beginner Snood Knit Patternvideocam"
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You