New Favorites from Lion Brand: 15 Free Knitting Patterns for Scarves, Afghans and More
4 Blanket Border Options
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Four easy border patterns for the Anthology Blanket, or any blanket! These patterns start by picking up a row of stitches along an edge with the right side facing. This row of picked up stitches counts as a row of knit stitches on the right side. A photo tutorial for picking up stitches is linked to the pattern. Finished Size Customized. Materials Cascade 220 Superwash (100% superwash wool), or the same weight of yarn used for the project you are adding borders to. US Size 7/4.5 mm circular knitting needles, or the size used for the project you are adding borders to. Yarn needle."
Knitting Needle Size7 or 4.5 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You