Diamonds Infinity Scarf
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Traveling eyelets form a diamond pattern in this cozy, color blocked infinity scarf. Skills Used Basic knitting skills: cast on, knit, purl, slip stitch Decreasing with k2tog, ssk, and sk2p (link to tutorials for ssk and sk2p included in pattern) Increasing with yo Seaming with whipstitch (link to tutorial included in pattern) Skill Level Intermediate Finished Size Adult: 7.75” (19.5 cm) width x 55” (140 cm) length. Materials Bernat Maker Home Dec yarn (72% cotton/28% nylon, 8.8 oz/250 g/317 yd/290 m) – 1 skein ea in 11008 Clay (CA) and 11005 Aqua (CB), or approximately 205 yd (187.5 m) in any bulky weight yarn. US Size 11/8 mm knitting needles, or any size needed to obtain gauge. Yarn needle. Gauge 14 sts x 18 rows in pattern = 4” (10 cm). Exact gauge is not critical for this pattern."
Knitting Needle Size11 or 8 mm
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
- Bernat Maker Home Dec yarn (72% cotton/28% nylon, 8.8 oz/250 g/317 yd/290 m) – 1 skein ea in 11008 Clay (CA) and 11005 Aqua (CB), or approximately 205 yd (187.5 m) in any bulky weight yarn
- US Size 11/8 mm knitting needles, or any size needed to obtain gauge
- Yarn needle
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You