We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
It may seem impossible to find a scarf that is cozy yet chic but this Cozy Weekend Infinity Scarf does the trick! This beginner's knitting project makes for an easy DIY infinity scarf pattern. Make this scarf for a stylish DIY holiday gift idea or just simply for a personal knitting accessory! This woman's knitting pattern will be loved by all tastes and the project is very customizable. Enjoy DIY winter accessories with this modern infinity scarf.
From the Blogger: "Cozy, chunky knits are all the rage, and this scarf is easy enough for an advanced beginner! Bring out your own creativity by modifying it to fit your tastes. With simple stockinette, garter and drop stitches, you can make this scarf in a flash!"
Knitting Needle Size13 or 9 mm
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Gauge0 stitches, 0 rows, 0 inches.
Find even more wonderful knit infinity scarf patterns by checking out our collection of 30 Infinity Scarf Patterns to Knit Today.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Serendipity Tweed Yarn
- Yaseen's Scarf
- Knitter's Pride SmartStix Holiday Gift Set
- Diagonal Basketweave Stitch
- Rainbow Ruffle Cowl
- Nordic-Inspired Knit Sweater
- Lovely Lattices Infinity Scarf
- Strawberry Seed Baby Sweater
- Strawberry Seed Baby Booties
- Easy Christmas Trees
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You